Cop Blogs

I’ve added a section to the blogroll for cops’ blogs.

You wouldn’t guess it from reading offense reports, but some of these guys can write.

This entry was posted in blawgs, police. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Cop Blogs

1. Motorcop says:

I should be a detective…I was able to put it together that you are Mark#1. They’ll probably take the bike away from me if they knew how smart I was, so keep it under your hat, if you don’t mind.

Thanks for the plug! Between you and the Simple Justice blog, I have seen a ridiculous increase in hits. I thought there was something wrong with analytics for a minute!

I may not always say something you agree with, but I promise to be honest and as entertaining as possible! Thanks again!

• Mark Bennett says:

You lost me with “Mark#1″. I’ve never used that handle, so I think your bike is safe.

• Motorcop says:

Ah, my mistake, then…I just got a comment yesterday from someone I’ve never gotten one from before and his name was Mark. Damn assuming…bike is safe indeed. *whew*.

• JGL says:

Hope you’re better at catching criminals, if your duties are to do more than write tickets, anyway.

• Motorcop says:

Collision investigation and traffic duties are my bailiwick, but I catch the bad guys, too. I wasn’t built for desk duty…I was just being a smartass ’bout the detective thing.

• Mark Bennett says:

Not bad, but I prefer oilacct’s nomination.

Welcome to Defending People.

Entrepreneur has 3 Rs.

• Thanks, Mark. Scott Greenfield has been talking you up for quite a while but this is actually my first time here.

• shg says:

Mark used to say nice things about me too. But he probably thinks I’m too much of a grumpy old dinosaur these days to be worth a mention, except when he thinks I’m wrong about something.

Ah, these kids. One day, they just forget all about us old folk.

• Mark's Dad says:

Yep, my sentiments exactly.

• Jdog says:

My favorites — and there are lots of them — are the pity and horror slice of life stories. Many of those are very well-written, and the underlying subject matter is one of the few important things that there are.

2. sctexas says:

Oilacct—the same thing happened to this Panhandle boy when I was a young kid in Las Vegas at the Golden Nugget. I had never seen wasabi before and assumed it was guac. Hilarity, and pain, ensued.